Homesickness 想家

时间 : 2012-05-05 15:07来源 : VOA官网 收听下载次数 :
下载音频

About this lesson

我们在这课里要学习﹕

 - 如何讨论移居美国的好处

 - 如何描述换一个新环境所遇到的困难

 - 如何描述你的思乡之情

How do you like it?

  What do you think of America?
你觉得美国怎么样﹖

  How do you like America?
你觉得美国怎么样﹖

  I like how friendly the people are.
这儿的人很友善﹐我很喜欢。

  I like the fact that American people are so friendly.
美国人很友善﹐我喜欢这一点。

A diverse country

  I like the fact that America is so diverse.
我喜欢美国的多样性。

  I like the diversity.
我喜欢多样化。

  I like that there are people from every walk of life.
这里各种背景的人都有﹐我喜欢这一点。

What I like about moving

  What was the best part about moving?
换个新环境最大的好处是什么﹖

  It was great to be able to start over.
可以重新开始﹐太棒了。

  It was nice having a fresh start.
可以有个全新的开始﹐这很好。

Do you ever get homesick?

  Do you ever get homesick?
你想家么﹖

  I get homesick from time to time.
我有时会想家。

  Every now and then I get homesick.
我偶尔会想家。

I miss my hometown

  What do you miss?
你最想什么﹖

  I miss my family.
想家里人。

  At first I missed the food.
开始的时候﹐我想家里的饭菜。

  I miss my hometown.
我想念自己的家乡。

  My hometown will always have a special place in my heart.
家乡将永远在我心里占据特殊的位置。

Out of my comfort zone

  Sometimes I feel out of my comfort zone.
有时我会觉得不自在。

  Every now and then I feel out of my element.
我有时觉得不自在。

What was the hardest part about moving?

  What was the hardest part about moving?
搬到新地方遇到的最大的困难是什么﹖

  What was the hardest thing about moving?
搬到新地方遇到的最大的困难是什么﹖

Adjusting to life

  What did you have a hard time with?
你遇到了什么困难﹖

  When I first moved I had a hard time adjusting to the culture.
我刚来时﹐很难适应新的文化。

  I had a hard time getting used to my new life.
我很难适应自己的新生活。

Dealing with culture shock

  The hardest part about moving was dealing with the homesickness.
搬到一个新地方﹐最难克服的是想家。

  It was hard dealing with the culture shock.
应对文化冲击很难。