Ordering Fast Food 点快餐

时间 : 2012-05-05 15:07来源 : VOA官网 收听下载次数 :
下载音频

About this lesson

我们在这课里要学习﹕

 - 如何在快餐店点吃的

 - 如何对你点的东西提出特殊要求(比如不要洋葱)

 - 如何份辨和索取常见的酱汁

 - 如何告诉店员东西拿错了﹐解释里面缺了什么

Let’s get a burger

  I’m starving, let’s stop for a burger!
我快饿死了﹐我们停一下吃个汉堡吧!

  There’s a Rafiburger right around the block.
路口一拐弯就有一家Rafiburger店。

  You wanna go through the drive thru?
你想在购餐车道点么﹖

  Nah, let’s go inside.
不要﹐我们还是进去吃吧。

Would you like fries with that

  Welcome to Rafiburger may I take your order please?
欢迎光临Rafiburger, 请问您想吃点什么﹖

  I’d like a double NumNum burger please.
我要一个双层NumNum汉堡。

  Would you like fries with that?
您想来点薯条么﹖

  Yeah, and could I get a drink too?
要﹐另外还要一杯饮料。

  OK, I’ll make it a combo.
哪好﹐给您来个套餐吧。

Dine in or carry out?

  Will that be all for you?
还要别的么﹖

  Will this be for dine-in or carry-out?
您是在这儿吃还是带走﹖

  For here or to go?
在这儿吃还是带走﹖

Order number 12

  Your total’s gonna be eight ninety-two.
一共是8块9毛2。

  Here’s your receipt, you’re order number twelve.
这是收据﹐您的点餐号是12.

  You can pick up your food right here.
您可以在这儿取。

Would you like sauce?

  Would you like any sauce or ketchup?
您要酱汁或番茄酱么﹖

大家可能知道﹐美国人特别喜欢吃番茄酱。吃薯条时一定要就番茄酱﹐在汉堡和鸡肉三明治中也要放番茄酱﹐另外﹐嫩鸡柳和鸡块儿也要沾着番茄酱吃。在大部份快餐店中﹐比较常见的酱汁还包括田园沙拉酱、蜂蜜芥末酱、烧烤酱和甜酸酱等。

  Some ketchup please, and some honey mustard for my nuggets.
给我点儿番茄酱吧﹐再来点蜂蜜芥末酱﹐沾鸡块儿吃。

  Here’s the cup for your fountain drink.
这是您的冷饮杯。

  Help yourself to free refills.
您可以自己去免费续杯。

I asked for no tomato

  I think you messed up our order.
你把我们点的东西弄错了。

  I asked for no tomato.
我说了不要西红柿。

你可能以为要