大家说英语：20110113 MP3在线课程 Let's Talk About Habits
What does Pam do before she goes to bed?
(Tom, Jack and Emma are at the Jungle Cafe. Pam and Jean walk in.)
Pam: Hi, everyone. What are you talking about?
Jack: Hi, you two. We're talking about habits.
Tom: What is one of your daily habits, Pam?
Pam: Well, now I study Japanese before I go to bed.
Emma: That's a good habit.
Jack: Yes. Study every day if you want to learn a new language.
Tom: Tell us one of your habits, Jean.
Jean: I write on my blog every evening.
Pam: What do you write about?
Jean: I learn about interesting places at work, so I write about them.
Tom: That's cool.
Emma: We use the Internet a lot these days.
Pam: Yes! That's also one of my habits. I check Facebook several times a day.
All: Me too!
Jack: And I play computer games. Is that a good habit?
Jean: Maybe! Listen to this. (opens a magazine)
Exercising keeps your body strong. But how can you keep your mind strong? These five habits are good for your mind, and they're fun too!
1. Reading. Read a novel, a magazine, or a website!
2. Writing. Write your thoughts in your diary or on your blog.
3. Puzzles. Put together a 500-piece puzzle. Or do a crossword puzzle and learn new words!
4. Chess. Play chess and exercise your mind. You can also learn time management.
5. Computer games. Play computer games and learn how to solve problems.
Tom: So online games are a good habit!
Jack: Yes! Let's play some now