大家说英语：20110224 MP3在线课程 Living a Healthy Life
What does Eric eat several times a day?
Jack: Do you like to jog?
Eric: Not really.
Pam: Do you like tennis or basketball?
Eric: I like tennis, but I don't play very well.
Pam: That's OK. You can just play for fun with some friends.
Eric: That's true. I'll do that. (takes something out of his pocket)
Pam: What are you going to do with that candy?
Eric: I'm going to eat it. I'm hungry.
Pam: Don't eat it. Eat an apple.
Eric: But I really like candy. I eat some several times a day.
Pam: Start a new habit. Eat candy once a week instead. Try fruit or nuts instead of candy.
Eric: You're right. That is healthier.
Jack: Hey, there are some good tips for healthy living in this magazine.
Eric: Can I see the tips?
Jack: Sure. Here.
Tips on Healthy Living
Living a healthy life isn't hard. Try these tips.
1. Drink a big glass of water when you wake up. Your body needs water in the morning.
2. Carry a few fresh fruits with you. When you leave the house, take fresh fruits with you. Eat them during the day. Fruit has vitam ins.
3. Take nuts and raisins to work or school. Eat some of them at 3 p.m. Nuts and raisins will give you energy when you're feeling tired.
4. Exercise often. Get up and move around every 30 minutes, if you can. Exercise moves blood around your body. That is good for you.
Pam: Those are good tips.
Eric: They are. There are more tips here too. I'll buy this magazine instead of a book!
潘：培养个新习惯吧， 一个礼拜吃一次糖果就好。 试着吃水果或坚果取代糖果。
3. 上班或上学时记得带些坚果及葡萄乾， 下午三点拿出来吃。坚果和葡萄乾可以在你感到疲累的时候为你补充能量。
4. 多运动。如果可以，尽量每三十分钟就起来动一动。运动可以促进血液循环， 有益健康。