第12课：顶尖高手 ACT 3-4 一言为定！
Grandpa: It all happened so quickly! I can't believe it!
Susan: I'm glad Mr. Marchetta was so helpful.
Grandpa: He was more than helpful. He actually took me to meet his foreman.
Susan: I'm thrilled for you, Grandpa.
Grandpa: I don’t know how to thank you, Susan. You're a wonderful granddaughter.
Susan: It's good to see you so happy.
Grandpa: I'll be at the construction site tomorrow. What are you doing tomorrow night?
Susan: I'm not doing anything. Why?
Grandpa: How about a date with your grandfather? I owe you a good steak dinner.
Susan: I'll accept. Tomorrow night. You and me. Dinner. What time?
Grandpa: I'll pick you up here at seven. Is that OK?
Susan: I can't wait! And you can tell me all about your first full day back on the job.
Grandpa: It's a deal!
1. He was more than helpful.
more than: 这里的意思是“不仅仅”。
2. I'm thrilled for you, Grandpa.
3. What are you doing tomorrow night?
4. I owe you a good steak dinner.
5. I'll pick you up here at seven.
pick sb. up: 开车去接某人
6. And you can tell me all about your first full day back on the job.
back on the job: 又开始工作。
7. It's a deal!